Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bangalore Samethahalli Sai

Hreem Sai Sham

The Saibaba idol kept in Samethahalli Sanaischara Temple, Bangalore was my 105th visit in August 2012.



Samethahalli is one of the Beautiful Village in the outskirts of Bangalore near Whitefield, Hoskote Taluk in Bangalore Rural District in Karnataka State . Samethanahalli is located 10.3 km distance from its Taluk Main Town Hoskote . Samethanahalli is 34.2 km far from its District Main City Bangalore Rural . It is 21 km far from its State Main City Bangalore.

Every month I go to this Sanaischara Temple, it was a sweet surprise when I saw Baba in this temple, so I snapped immediately in my mobile. But it was also unfortunate to my sour shock,when i went subsequent month in September, the Baba idol wasnt found, when enquired, it was said the idol fell down and broken. Currently no new Baba idol is kept, hoping to see one in that temple.

Jay Sai Pukhraajaaya Namaha

No comments:

Post a Comment