Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chennai Villivaakkam Agathiar Nagar Sai

Aum Sri Sai Ram

The Saibaba temple in Agathiar Nagar, Villivaakkam, Chennai was my 48th visit in August 2010.

After visiting many Sai temples in Chennai during my visit in August 2010, this Sai temple was my last visit on that day.

Baba's Blessing / experience:While i was keep searching for this baba temple, my bike stopped suddenly at one place with no movement, when i noticed  above on my left side, it was Baba's temple, realised Supreme stopped me, but by then around 7pm the temple was closed, felt sad as didnt get entry, however took photo from my Mobile from distant.  But still Baba called me once again for Shejoarathi so visited around 8pm and it was a lucky day.

Temple Address:
Shirdi Sai baba temple
Lakshmi street,
Agathiar Nagar,
Villivakkam, Chennai 600 049

Lanmark: Behind Naathamuni Theatre.5 minutes walking distance from Naathamuni Theatre Bus stop.

Jai Sai Komaathave Namaha

No comments:

Post a Comment