Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bangalore Rajaji Nagar 3rd Block 58th cross Sai

Jay Sai Santhi

The Saibaba temple in Rajaji Nagar, 3rd block, 58th cross, Bangalore was my 196th visit in October 2016.






Directions to reach baba mandir: This baba mandir is located inside Muthyalamma temple in Rajaji Nagar 3rd block near Bhashyam circle.

Baba's Miracle/Experience:After the darshan, i left the temple to have dinner in hotel near by 1 km, after 20 mins, i realised i left my 2 mobiles outside the temple, without eating the food, just paid the bill, i rushed to the temple to see if my mobile was there. I remember it was kept outside the temple steps while i was wearing my shoes. Unfortunately the temple was closed, none was around. 

By then i was tensed and started confusion that the mobiles by now lifted and lost in the wrong hands. I enquired near by houses to check the founder of the temple name and number to see if the mobile was seen or not. In one of the house, i enquired to a lady and told about the situation, so she came out to see if the founder was nearby, but none was around, so i told her if she can call the founder, along with her, there was a boy who was watching all this and said he knows the founder house. But before we could go to founder's house, i asked the lady to call my number to see if someone had picked up my mobile, fortunately by Baba's grace, it was ringing and the mobile was kept inside the temple at baba's feet. Thank Baba, i could breath relax. Immediately boy took me to founder temple, but founder went out, so founder's wife called to check when he could come back.

After all this, 30 mins later he came and opened the temple and handed over my 2 mobiles. One of happiest moment by baba. 

Temple address

Shri Ganesha Muthyalamma Sai mandir
Muthyalamma temple street
Rajaji Nagar, 3rd block, 58th cross
Bangalore - 560010

Jai Sai Santhiye Namaha

No comments:

Post a Comment