Saturday, December 15, 2012

Solapur Airport road Sai

Bolo Sai Naath

The Saibaba temple in Airport Road, Solapur was my 103rd visit in August 2012.




On my tour, back to Bangalore after darshaning Pandharpur Paanduranga Vittal in August 2012, I had to board the Bangalore express in Solapur. Since I reached the Solapur city 1100 hrs where my train was only at 1930 hrs, enquired the localites of any Baba temple in Solapur city to darshan Baba and to fill the idle time  as well. 

Took a rickshaw from Solapur Railway station to Solapur City Airport road, approximately it took 20-25 mins drive, reached the temple at around 1200 hrs. Although the temple was constructed, there were few portions still under construction.

Amused by the location of the temple, it was pretty big one with no crowd and full peace and calm.

Jai Sai Vijayalakshmiye Namaha

No comments:

Post a Comment