Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bangalore Koramangala Sai

Sree Sai Raam

The Saibaba temple in Koramangala, Bangalore was my 20th visit in November 2009.



 




Temple has a separate shrine for Baba and installed in February 7th 2006 within the premises of Main deity Lord Someshwara. This temple also has a separate shrine for Lord Radhe Krishna.

5 feet tall statue of Saibaba was also installed on the same day by Sri Ammula Sambasiva Rao (Kakinada).The temple is built on 700 sq. ft. area.

Temple Address:
Sri Sadguru Shirdi Saibaba Mandir
Sri Someshwara Swamy Temple Samithi
No.1, 1st Main, Near Robert Bosch & Jyothi Nivas College, Koramangala, Bangalore-560 095.
Contact Person: Kum.Hamsalakshmi
Phone: 9886442399
Landmark: Alight at Raheja Arcade Bus Stop.  


Jai Sai Someshwara 

1 comment:

  1. Om Sai Ram. I got this temple in my dream. After some months one of my friend taken to this temple during one shivarathiri. I was shocked while entering the temple. I told her i have seen this temple some where ...then recalled my dream.

    ReplyDelete